Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say a word to Budda, Face Mecca, ask Karma or whomever you talk to, to wish I get a good one :)

Crappy Color, not what I wanted but I dunno want too wait 6-8 weeks for an ordered unit to arrive.

Price so far is about MSRP full OTD price inc TTT

Wanted a 2Lt Victory Red with Coca Leather and RS Package,,
Tough Luck

Gonna Settle for a stripped ECO, drive it a while and see if it is "me"

Bought a 94 Mustang GT Convertible, Red w/White top and leather.
Just HAD TO have it, 3 months later I was sick of it, lost three grand to dump it.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Say a word to Budda, Face Mecca, ask Karma or whomever you talk to, to wish I get a good one :)

Crappy Color, not what I wanted but I dunno want too wait 6-8 weeks for an ordered unit to arrive.

Price so far is about MSRP full OTD price inc TTT

Wanted a 2Lt Victory Red with Coca Leather and RS Package,,
Tough Luck

Gonna Settle for a stripped ECO, drive it a while and see if it is "me"

Bought a 94 Mustang GT Convertible, Red w/White top and leather.
Just HAD TO have it, 3 months later I was sick of it, lost three grand to dump it.
Don't settle. I had my hands on a 2012 2LT with auto and RS and even though it was only $600 more than the same model less the auto and rs package, didn't want to settle. So I'm ordering what I want and waiting.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Your words, not mine. You have past history of settling for less and then dumping it three months later and taking a three grand hit. Apparently you didn't learn much from that situation........... We all make mistakes in life. Smart people don't make the same ones twice!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts