Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
666 Posts
If anybody knows of any in Pennsylvania please let me know. I do not have facebook.

·
Super Moderator
5,165 Posts
Well we used to do Lordstown Ohio where they built the car. Now that the car is discontinued and the pandemic there is nothing going on. Before we tried to select places that was "central" for most people thus Ohio muchless where the car was built. Lets wait until the Pandemic is over and see what happens then! OK

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
666 Posts
Well we used to do Lordstown Ohio where they built the car. Now that the car is discontinued and the pandemic there is nothing going on. Before we tried to select places that was "central" for most people thus Ohio muchless where the car was built. Lets wait until the Pandemic is over and see what happens then! OK
That would be great to do a meet up I would really enjoy that. Yes please keep us all posted. Im not to far from Ohio and could make a nice trip out of it.

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
Little did I know the first lords town meet for me would be the last forever. Was disappointed in the tour itself.

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze Eco 6 Speed
666 Posts
Little did I know the first lords town meet for me would be the last forever. Was disappointed in the tour itself.
What happened

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
What happened
For being such a big and rather unique gathering the factory didn’t seem to do anything different then any other tour. I figured a more in depth tour or to meet some of the Cruze team engineers. Nope it was a plain old tour quick and fast though and done. IMO wasn’t worth the FL to Ohio drive.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
For being such a big and rather unique gathering the factory didn’t seem to do anything different then any other tour. I figured a more in depth tour or to meet some of the Cruze team engineers. Nope it was a plain old tour quick and fast though and done. IMO wasn’t worth the FL to Ohio drive.
It was more than just a tour. The big draw though was to be able to commune with fellow Cruzers (and Sonic Heads) and see what they have done with their vehicle. I am looking forward to the next iteration post Covid myself.

·
Premium Member
3,201 Posts
It was more than just a tour. The big draw though was to be able to commune with fellow Cruzers (and Sonic Heads) and see what they have done with their vehicle. I am looking forward to the next iteration post Covid myself.
Yah the actual meet up was fun enough however the GM tour half of it was a bust in my book.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Yah the actual meet up was fun enough however the GM tour half of it was a bust in my book.
The first meet in lordstown was the best. We all even got to drive the diesel. The tour was totally complete with seeing assembly plant and stamping/sheet metal plant. The other meets didnt compare to the very first one imo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts