Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
68 Posts
That really does not look appealing at all. It has the reverse affect on me that the Cruze sedan gave. Looks like something an old 70 year old couple would drive to church every Sunday. Should have been more sportier instead of a station wagon approach.

· Premium Member
5,048 Posts
Eww to the new face. I like the current face better. The 2013 face won't age as nicely, IMO.

But the wagon looks like a mid-00's 3-series wagon mated with a new Subaru Outback. So I'm meh on the wagon from certain angles.

· Registered
370 Posts
... Should have been more sportier instead of a station wagon approach.
But it IS a station wagon.

One thing I couldn't really see in the photos was whether the rear seats folded flat, like in the Pontiac Vibe. It seemed like they didn't fold completely flat. There's one photo that shows it holding two bikes pretty easily, which suggests that it does make pretty effective use of space -- which is exactly what a station wagon is supposed to do.

I'm not sure whether I'd get the luggage racks or not. I've had them before and only used them a few times. I will say that they are handy for bringing home lumber from Lowes.

· Registered
370 Posts
Eww to the new face. I like the current face better. The 2013 face won't age as nicely, IMO...
It looks like they changed the contour around the fog lights in order to give the optical illusion of a more vertical, taller face. IOW, they're trying to make it more SUV-like or truck-like. I can see this for a wagon, but not sure why they'd do it for a Sedan. Pointy faces are aerodynamic, but they do look kinda 90s. So, this was probably their attempt to compromise the look.

· Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
After my recent trip with four people in the car and trunk jammed with luggage, I would consider a Cruze wagon. But I bought mine for economy, so it will be interesting to find out what the figures are for the wagon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.