Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
Name is Daniel and I am a new Member to Cruze Talk. Looking to become familiar with my vehicle of choice
and members in my area for future development. I have a 2014 Diesel Cruze (reasoning for the title).
My goals for my car are to improve performance mostly, focusing in suspension for aggressive handling, performance upgrades, tuning capabilities,
and slight visual modifications (Once a sleeper always a sleeper). If anyone is in the Charlotte area, Contact me or reply so we can get things rolling.
FB_20150527_11_22_07_Saved_Picture[1].jpg WP_20150518_002[1].jpg

·
Administrator
25,100 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. What color is that?

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Welcome Love the coloring and tint what % tint is that 30/35 I was considering tinting same this weekend. Mine's a sleeper also but tuned Eco. I seem to incite young kids with their little modded cars. Don't do that! but welcome.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the likes on the color! The tint % is 25. I was thinking about blacking out the bowties, but unsure how to go about that one atm. I can obviously Youtube it. I am glad to have joined and will post pics in the proper forum location of the rims and caliper completion as well as my mess up. (Spray painted to far away)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts