Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Accord is gone and Desert Copper package XLT AWD Explorer is in it's place. I was actually looking for Interceptor Utilities but none are local and new have to me converted to used and you lose the discounts. Also that Tax when you get back to the BMV was due immediately.

I was getting close to the end of my miles for the lease and the 2020 Explores are starting to take over the inventory. Outside of the ST, I wasn't a fan of the newest ones. I drove a few trucks...well, cross overs and wasn't a fan of the feel. Since I had a Honda I figured I would go check out the Passport. The fact it felt like a minivan with regular back doors turned me off a lot.

Enough talking I'll post a few pics and list mods. Hopefully they show, this new format has also took away my old signature.

Current mods:
NINTE Gloss Black Grille Cover
Tint Front Windows
Standard and Reverse B&W American Flag Decals
1st & 2nd Row Diamond Weave Synthetic Leather Floor Mats
Too many ForScan changes to list LOL!
Zus Dash cam

Future Mods:
SUCCESSFULLY Black Out Some More Chrome

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Nice, like the two-tone interior.

Never had an AWD vehicle...how does that compare to 4WD in snow or low-traction conditions?

·
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, like the two-tone interior.

Never had an AWD vehicle...how does that compare to 4WD in snow or low-traction conditions?
I wasn't a fan but it grew on me with the other options. Some stuff I ended up going Interceptor Utility and defeating. No lights or horn for lock or unlock or you left the car running. I also did away with dome light always on no matter what foolishness.

Been a while since Iv'e driven a traditional 4X4 but it's not bad. 4X4 its all the wheels all the time when you have it on where most AWD is FWD/RWD then kick in when needed automaticly in most cases. The Intelligent AWD tab shows it starts off AWD then goes fwd unless I floor it. Just now in the rain I experimented with the terrain management and it "feels like" sand is AWD lock high holding gears and turns off traction control. The snow and mud setting felt tame in comparison. Give it a month and I'll maybe see what snow is like in snow. My mom's Enclave Avenir has a button to stop the rear wheels from coming on. My Subaru drove awd with rwd bias then when slippage happened it would send power to the wheels I didn't want power too. This is pre traction control Subaru AWD so you still needed to know what you were doing if you were trying to Ken Block it.

Only downfall is MPG. I'm getting the same for what the Accord was doing on my short trips to work but I knew tha going in.

·
10,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tint and Mats.

Tint came out well. The 25% rears look close to the 35% sheet on the fronts. From previous cars 20% was too much at night. I just need to grab a new mount strip for the dash cam so I can get the AS1 strip done. Dash cam was a Cheap ZUS unit on clearance rack.

Mats looked great online, showed up looking like the service elevator pads on moving day when you have to pay that $400 move in fee. It is what it is, I saw the $150 mats and then these at like $70 with the same pictures apparently. only time will tell, so far they hold dirt well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts