Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Good to hear and will look forward to it! You'll definitely have to post with final choice! You can't loose with whatever you choose at it will be extremely unique as there are only a handful on this forum that have done head/tails/or both!

I will say that I was interested in the VW style headlights and even the dual square tubed projectors but I was fearful of how bright the the surrounds or LEDs really were. I also liked the design of these as lines and shape are similar to the current malibu and new Impalas headlights for a sportier OEM look. I will note that the tube LEDs on mine are bright in cloudy or night and look fantastic but on a sunny day you can hardly tell - no where the true DRL like an AUDI has. As for the Halo, it isn't that bright either (less then the tubing) and when HIDs are on you barely notice the HALO but the tubing looks fantastic. I actually prefer this as I think if the halos and tubing were both noticeable it would be somewhat overkill. I'd also note that the tubing is a true white and will match perfectly with OEM 4300K HID color and not the bluish 5000K or 6000K which I'm really happy about (as it looks factory). I would say the tubing is on par with what Hyundai is now including on the velostar or elantra.

View attachment 13983
09 2012 Chevy Cruze Dual Halo Projector Solid DRL Headlights Lamps Black Housing | eBay

check out those...like yours but dual!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
So, I'm holding off on the Mercedes style tail lights. There is a US based company who is in the process of making these plug and play. I was told by them they should be available mid July. So I'll wait and get them...no need to butcher my wiring then. :)

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
So, I'm holding off on the Mercedes style tail lights. There is a US based company who is in the process of making these plug and play. I was told by them they should be available mid July. So I'll wait and get them...no need to butcher my wiring then. :)
Was I talking to you on YouTube about it?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Was I talking to you on YouTube about it?

I don't believe that was me. But, I did see your post about Technostalgia. I contacted them and got put on their email list so I'll know when the lights are available.
Did you happen to ask them if the panic break light action and the turn signal sequence feature are a standard thing or something special that has to be added? I personally don't like those two features and would just want them to operate as regular.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.