Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, anybody interested in a meet somewhere in the Metro Detroit area? After I got my hatch, I got my girlfriend a 2017 Sedan and I want to show her how cool the car community can be. I've started modding mine and she's slowly catching the itch, and she even giggled when I got on it the other day.

Hopefully we can get a dinner or something together. Or something. I'm not terribly picky, I just want her to see how cool it is when I bunch of like minded enthusiasts come together to show off their new finishing touch.

I work in New Hudson (near Milford/South Lyon/Wixom) and live in Farmington Hills.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cracked piston at 42k
If you can PM me your VIN, I can pull up the factory invoice and find out the originating dealer; that should help you find where to start for service records or to ask for help.

·
Registered
2013 Cruze LT
174 Posts
Revive this? even though you guys probably aren't on here anymore lol

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I'm still around.

·
Registered
2013 Cruze LT
174 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Havent been around here lately but thought I'd check in today and see what's been happening. Things are opening up and trying to get back to usual life here. I dont fb so miss a lot I'm sure. Any meets in the works?

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
774 Posts
No idea as of yet .. I think it would be a good time to meet a few more Cruzers.. Met Murphsox already.

Reactions: Murphsox

·
Registered
2013 Cruze LT
174 Posts
Where is everyone located? Im in St Clair. I can try to find a place somewhat centered.

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
774 Posts
Where is everyone located? Im in St Clair. I can try to find a place somewhat centered.
Richmond So yeah whatever works,, i;ll be gone 6-15 to 20 and again 7-14 to 19

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,675 Posts
I'm in Washington, so I generally go down to Woodward every Friday night that it's nice out, albeit rarely in the Cruze. Usually my Cobalt, sometimes my Camaro.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts