Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for luxury performance from your next set of touring tires? Then take a close look at the Michelin Primacy Tour A/S!

At The Store: Michelin Primacy Tour A/S by Vehicle | Discount Tire

To Your Door: Michelin Primacy Tour A/S by Vehicle | Discount Tire Direct

-KEY FEATURES-

• Enhanced ComfortControl with PIANO Noise Reduction Tuning reduces road noise and increases road comfort and enhances overall ride quality.

• Sharp lateral grooves and latest generation advanced rubber compounds enhance grip in snow conditions with 17% better snow traction than the Primacy MXM4.

• 45,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty available on Speed Rating: (W)

• 55,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty available on Speed Rating: (H, V)

• Backed by Michelin Promise Plan

·
Administrator
24,990 Posts
You lost me at "Michelin". Now if you had advertised Bridgestones, Continental, or just about any other tire brand...

I just had my local Discount Tire put Bridgestone Ecopia 422+ tires on my Volt. They worked beautifully in the snow yesterday.

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your support, @booyakashao and @obermd - we greatly appreciate it!

Continental and Bridgestone build quality products and it's important when selecting a tire to choose which performance attributes you need the tires to deliver because as enthusiasts know, tires are a product of compromise.

·
Administrator
24,990 Posts
Thank you for your support, @booyakashao and @obermd - we greatly appreciate it!

Continental and Bridgestone build quality products and it's important when selecting a tire to choose which performance attributes you need the tires to deliver because as enthusiasts know, tires are a product of compromise.
Thanks and I definitely agree on the compromise. Where I won't compromise is traction and my experience over the past 30 years is that Michelin's passenger car tires don't have any traction if there's any moisture on the road.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,498 Posts
Thanks and I definitely agree on the compromise. Where I won't compromise is traction and my experience over the past 30 years is that Michelin's passenger car tires don't have any traction if there's any moisture on the road.
My Primacy MXM4 is the best tire I've ever had on a car in heavy rain.

There are other reasons I won't buy them again - primarily noise - but they are phenomenal in that respect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
Before my 2015 Cruze got totaled we purchased a set of MICHELIN PREMIER A/S 215/60R16. I would put these tires up against anything for rain traction. It pushed water out from the tire like no other tire Ive had. Only wish I couldve seen how it did in snow/slush.

·
Vendor
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now through September 21, 2019 at Discount Tire, receive $70 Prepaid Mastercard by mail when you purchase a set of 4 qualifying Michelin tires!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Discount Tire
Chevrolet Cruze Forums
CruzeTalk.com forum, news, discussions and the best community for owners to discuss all things related to the Chevy Cruze.
Full Forum Listing