Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I would like to try and organize a Michigan meet! I'm from Clarkston, MI. So I will be keeping it in SE Michigan, most likely in Oakland County. However all are always welcome, you're the one driving ;)

Who all would be interested in doing this? I was thinking a Saturday or Sunday....please chime in an let me know what works best for everyone. Also if you have a location that we could meet up at, that would be great! In the mean time, I will try to figure out a place we could meet!

Comments and concerns below :D

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Plan it and they will (usually) come!

Just stay away from holiday weekends and the Lordstown meet weekend.

FB message me if you have any questions on past ones.

Sent from my awesome iPhone

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
ouuuu Michigan I might be coming :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Any updates? Is this happening? I would suggest meeting up at parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings in Novi (12 oaks mall, I think it's called). It's sorta centrally located with a huge parking lot, and we can always get some wings if we wanted.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Any updates? Is this happening? I would suggest meeting up at parking lot of Buffalo Wild Wings in Novi (12 oaks mall, I think it's called). It's sorta centrally located with a huge parking lot, and we can always get some wings if we wanted.
Between work, trying to help my parents move out of their house, and my endless list of projects going on, I just don't have the time to plan anything this summer. If something is planned though, I'll do my best to come.

Bdubs at Fountain Walk is a great spot for a meet though- it's actually where we met for the fall color tour two years ago.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
In yer shorts .. straight shot for me shorts too .. with a stang ..
Sup Jon .
Don't worry Brian, we'll still accept you with your Mustang.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,264 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It seems as if this may be a good place. I honestly don't know of many places that we wouldn't have to worry about getting kicked out. There is one parking lot I know of, that the store moved out of, so it's never used. It's on telegraph rd in Bloomfield. It's basically here - 2169 S Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Town Square Shopping Center, Bloomfield, MI 48302-0250

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Don't worry Brian, we'll still accept you with your Mustang.
- Yes the Cruze Talk Meets I have attended and the one I organized have all been open, accepting and welcoming. Granted they were ( the Union) a little tweeked that I brought a German car to Lordstown last year. I hope my Australian built GM will be better accepted this year.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,414 Posts
Granted they were ( the Union) a little tweeked that I brought a German car to Lordstown last year. I hope my Australian built GM will be better accepted this year.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts