Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone, Im Kevin from Michigan. I have a 2013 Cruze 1LT Turbo, 33K miles. I live in the Thumb area about 40+ miles from The D. I've been married for 2 years this May to my Chevy, car, turbo, and truck loving wife. I recently attended a Furious 7 meet at Great Lakes Crossing in Auburn Hills. I saw a Red Cruze there with a few stickers but most importantly a Cruzetalk.com sticker! Now looking for mods, help or anything with my car online has led me here, but a Michigan member sealed the deal, so I registered and am hoping to find this member! Also ive been a mechanic for 16+ years and am very good at what I do! So hoping to help everyone as best I can! Thanks for reading and if you can help me find the member(s) from Michigan (or the one that was at GLC last week for the F7 car meet with cruzetalk.com, not funded by mommy and daddy, and other stickers) that'd be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
The red owner would be Jnoobs. I havent seen him post here lately but try sending him a private message.

Welcome to the forum BTW. Im also a michigan member 40 miles or so west of the D. There are quite a few here from Michigan.

We are having a forum meet at Lordstown Assembly plant in June. Maybe you can join in on are cruze down. Ive gone that last 2 years and quite a nice time with fellow members here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The red owner would be Jnoobs. I havent seen him post here lately but try sending him a private message.

Welcome to the forum BTW. Im also a michigan member 40 miles or so west of the D. There are quite a few here from Michigan.

We are having a forum meet at Lordstown Assembly plant in June. Maybe you can join in on are cruze down. Ive gone that last 2 years and quite a nice time with fellow members here.
Hey Autumn! Dude your the best thanks for finding him. You all seem like awesome fellow enthusiasts and I am quick at making new friends. Thanks for the welcome man, maybe we can meet up sometime too and mess around. All my car buddies here drive Subarus and Hondas
but hey to each their own! I have an idea of where your from but PM me man! Lets exchange info! Im always down for a meet, no matter how far. Unfortunetly I just took my cruze to the shop due to not starting and other electrical bs. From my research that Lordstown plant put faulty grounds on our cars and theres a TSB for them. But hey, a bunch of cruze's back to the line they came from... that would be a great time and sounds so bad ass. haha. PM me dude lets chat!

hello & im a new member but been looking @ the forum since I bought mine on 4 of july. well have fun with her
Thanks mate! I am having fun, mods starting soon just adjusted my wastegate for now to build alittle more boost (still under warranty) hoping to find some more things to do on here! Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks buddy, hope I can be a vital part of this community and make some friends!

Thanks man, nice to meet you and hope all is well!

UPDATE: trying to post a video, my car started acting all messed up throwing warning lights not shifting into higher gears just stays in 3rd or 4th in OD and says D in manual. Gauges stoped and when I got home and shut it off I went to start it and nothing. Acting like its dead but battery reads 12.2V. So had on star take it to my dealer but wont be touched ubtil monday
no boost for this guy. Not even a loaner
anyone know this? Ive seen multiple almost identical on youtube but want someonea first hand view. Im gonna try posting a video In Technical forum. Thanks for the welcome and if anyone wants to check out my tech post please and thank you in advance!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts