Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! So I've been looking around on here and there doesn't seem to be any forums for Middle Tennessee so, I figured I'd create one. There's a ton of Cruzes rolling around in my area of town, Spring Hill/Franklin area so I would think we'd have at least a handful. Let me know what you guys think, may be able to get together if we can get enough in the group.

·
2,168 Posts
Woah I used to go to Independence, weird seeing my home town on here. Unfortunately now I'm way out in east TN. I might be able to make a trip back for a meet if one gets going. I haven't seen a lot of other people from TN on here though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No kidding chevrasaki! I went to Page! Yeah, there doesn't seem to be many around here that anything done to them. Saw one the other day that had some headlights and blacked out bow-ties but that's the only one I've seen.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
My sister in law just moved back from Murfreesboro TN. Been there before but not with my cruze.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Jackson, MS and if something worthwhile unfolds then I'd want to make the trip. Nobody around here has done anything to one and are all women who drive them lmao.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
I'm near Chatanooga, but likely wouldn't have the time to get together... Too busy with work stuff and diesel stuff...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts