Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and found a few relevant posts but they were all old and I didn't wanna grave dig.

Is there any Midwest (or Minnesota) clubs/sites/groups/etc? If not, any opposition to me putting something together and inviting people?

I'm envisioning a region-based forum, photo galleries, Facebook/Tumblr/Instagram, etc.

I started MNStreets (www.mnstreets.net www.facebook.com/mnstreets) and it's been going pretty well, would like to find (or start) something Cruze related that's local(-ish).

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Carry on . If you are so inclined to set up a meet with everything that it would entail
Best wishes to you ..

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't personally be setting up meets, at least not right away. I mean, random talking, sharing pics, planning meets and cruises, it can all be done here. So ultimately the purpose of a regional club is make a smaller community, maybe more tightly woven, I dunno... lol

The MNStreets I started was mainly to bring all the groups and clubs together, everything is so segregated here and it was nice to bring anyone and everyone together, it's working out great so far. That said, there's kind of a hole for the new models and platforms, so somewhere someone has to start these things lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,181 Posts
I know there are a few of us, I am in Ohio and there are a few in Indiana. Then Chicago. Always talked never did anything other than Lordstown and one get together(drag racing in PA). Good Luck.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
I'm in iowa....so I'd be willing to do a meet at least two states surrounding me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts