Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy Folks,

Been lurking around thee parts for a while now and figured I'd ought to introduce myself. The name's Mike and I own a 2017 Cruze Hatchback LT. I also happen to be a Canuck (Canadian) and it'll interesting to see how my car handles in the snow soon. :grin:

As for my car's specs...
Color: Kinetic Blue Metallic
Transmission: Automatic (first car, and it's my daily driver)
Package(s):
  • RS Package (Only way to get fog lights according to my dealer)
  • LT Convenience & Technology Package (Sun & Sound in the US)

Got the car in July and it's been an interesting little ride so far. Bigger (interior room-wise) than other hatchbacks I've tried, which is what pleasantly surprised me as I'm a 6' 3" and a lot of compact cars (and small SUVs, like my in-law's 2016 Ford Escape) seem so cramped for me and my big frame. I actually have more than enough headroom in this thing and that's with a sunroof. Anyway, it's my first car (and I'm 31, lol) so here's hoping it lasts the next 5 years (as I got the extended bumper-to-bumper warranty for 5 years).

Cue obligatory photos (don't mind the lady in the pictures, just good old mom curious about my new toy).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Howdy Folks,

Been lurking around thee parts for a while now and figured I'd ought to introduce myself. The name's Mike and I own a 2017 Cruze Hatchback LT. I also happen to be a Canuck (Canadian) and it'll interesting to see how my car handles in the snow soon. :grin:

As for my car's specs...
Color: Kinetic Blue Metallic
Transmission: Automatic (first car, and it's my daily driver)
Package(s):
  • RS Package (Only way to get fog lights according to my dealer)
  • LT Convenience & Technology Package (Sun & Sound in the US)

Got the car in July and it's been an interesting little ride so far. Bigger (interior room-wise) than other hatchbacks I've tried, which is what pleasantly surprised me as I'm a 6' 3" and a lot of compact cars (and small SUVs, like my in-law's 2016 Ford Escape) seem so cramped for me and my big frame. I actually have more than enough headroom in this thing and that's with a sunroof. Anyway, it's my first car (and I'm 31, lol) so here's hoping it lasts the next 5 years (as I got the extended bumper-to-bumper warranty for 5 years).

Cue obligatory photos (don't mind the lady in the pictures, just good old mom curious about my new toy).
Welcome Mike, nice looking CRUZE! Many members claim they don't have the permission rights to post pictures when first joining yet others like you have had no problems. Hope you got a nice discount, most stock going for 20% off sticker here in the U.S.A.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Congratulations on your first car and Bienvenue!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Mike, nice looking CRUZE! Many members claim they don't have the permission rights to post pictures when first joining yet others like you have had no problems. Hope you got a nice discount, most stock going for 20% off sticker here in the U.S.A.
Thanks for the welcome, I got a bit of a discount on it as GM was running their $1500 off ad promo + the dealer knocked the price down a bit as they were trying to get me a car and after the 3rd time, they just offered me this one on the lot for the same price as the base LT + Convenience package I was originally looking for. So instead of paying almost $28k, I'm only paying $22k-ish.

As for posting pictures, I've been running forums for years using the same software, so it helps to poke around and see what options are available. :p

Congratulations on your first car and Bienvenue!
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:
Thanks for the welcome guys, and no need to go all Frenchie on me. lol I'm an English speaker, but I do speak French too. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts