Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have a MiniDSP in their Cruze, has anyone used a blank project box and mounted it in the trunk, or are most just making it fit behind the dash? I figured it would look clean if I could mount it in a nice box on the underside of the package tray, and just run the USB cable into the center console for when I need to plug in the laptop for tuning adjustments.

·
Administrator
15,765 Posts
For those of you who have a MiniDSP in their Cruze, has anyone used a blank project box and mounted it in the trunk, or are most just making it fit behind the dash? I figured it would look clean if I could mount it in a nice box on the underside of the package tray, and just run the USB cable into the center console for when I need to plug in the laptop for tuning adjustments.
Here's where I put mine underneath the dash/center console.

Light Automotive lighting Auto part Technology Vehicle

Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Technology

Auto part Technology Vehicle Car

The duct is removable, and can be put back afterward. It sits quite snuglyh there.

Sent from my Bulletproof_Doubleshot using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
343 Posts
ok might be a dumb question but what is a MiniDSP?
Mini Digital Signal Processor... Home | miniDSP

The audioheads can help with the details... I just know what it is/does. :music:

·
Administrator
15,765 Posts
oh so it just makes it possible to put a sub onto a factory system?
No.

This makes it possible to put a sub into a factory system:
PAC AA-GM44 Amplifier Integration Interface for Select 2010 and Up GM Vehicles : Amazon.com : Automotive

The miniDSP makes it possible to get competition class sound quality in your Cruze. Of course, you also need a good set of tweeters, good set of midbass door speakers, 4 channels of external amplification, and the knowledge of how to tune the miniDSP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts