Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there and hello from the frozen north! Bought my Cruze back on Labor Day weekend 2013! But just became more interested in the her as the wife initially drove it daily and now she found a diffrent car and I get to upgrade to the Cruze (funny how that works...)! I have been driving a 1986 Chrysler Lebaron. So the upgrade to the 2014 Chevy Cruze LS is a real treat! It is bone stock right now with just over 5000 miles on her! Anyway just wanted to say hello!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

No surprises with how that worked out at all . Some would just call that Marriage .

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Welcome from a lot further south, I am lucky my wife is afraid to drive the diesel so I get to drive it all the time and I love my Cruze. 5,000 miles is barely run in so you basically have a new car anyway. This forum offers a lot of help when you need it.

·
Little Purple Title
836 Posts
Welcome! There's a few more of us from MN so keep an eye out!

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on upgrading to your LS.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
brian v- Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

No surprises with how that worked out at all . Some would just call that Marriage .
Ohhh we are staying quite COOL her in MN these days! High of 0 degrees today I think! And definatly marriage!

McNeo- Welcome! There's a few more of us from MN so keep an eye out!
I'll keep my eyes open! I'm from down by Albert Lea right near the intersection of I-35 and I-90. (jcihos wanted to know...) there is a TON of Cruzes on the road here! A new Chevrolet dealer bought out the old one and have been selling sonics and Cruzes like hot cakes! So I guess I will have the customize a little if I don't want to blend...

Thank you for all the greetings everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.