·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
13,624 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found this out after I've already bought this stuff. I'm going to weld a bung on close to the same location and relocate my MAP slightly. Two questions, 1. Do you sell the rotors and calipers as a stand alone set? 2. What are you by trade, I've only seen two of your videos so far, so sorry if it's a redundant question. 🤘

·
Registered
55 Posts
What do you mean stand alone? Like non modified for the CRUZE? By trade I customize cars and parts for cars.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Car

Yes they are a kit that I sell on my site. I plan on becoming a vendor here to show the parts I supply. My intercooler works on stock cars but I also run 31lbs of boost on my personal car. My YouTube documents the entire build process.

www.supercruzes.com has more of my parts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have to check the offset on my wheels, I was going to get the turbo from BNR. How do the two you have compare the that Mitsubishi turbo they use? Thank you for answering all these questions for me by the way.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My next dyno day I’m shooting for 300 wheel HP. I really like the TurboBay turbo. I don’t know anything about the BNR one. But they do all of my tunes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts