Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tuned but over the last few weeks i have a missfire which seems to be on cylinder # 1 and 4 but worse on 4.
i have changed out the coil, replaced the spark plugs with denso ik22 per tuner gapped at .022, compression test, #1 203,#2 200,#3 197,#4 204, did a leak down test on 1 and 4, #1 was 13% and #4 was 8%, checked pistons with camera and found nothing out of place, they were very clean and no broken ring lands, checked valve to see if they were closed and they looked good. Tested the sensor harness for the maf and the iat3 sensor. all was good. did clean the maf sensor. Fuel trims are normal and have no vacuum leaks, can build boost to 6k and than she lets out the miss mostly in 4th or higher. Did an CASE relearn with efilive, no help. It is an auto but if i shift at 5500 or so it won't do it. also if i flash to stock it really don't do it...but that because it wont shift that high and the power is so much lower.
I have not switched injectors to see if it follows to another cylinder. They are stock injectors. also meth is off and not running at all.
any idea's

·
Registered
990 Posts
Try swapping injectors. Are they stock or the 440s?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stock. yes i am going to try that tonight

·
Registered
990 Posts
Any news?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.