Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Im kicking around the idea of maybe adding a tune or a intake/catback down the road like I have in past cars. Ive never had anything that gets the milage like my eco does currently getting no less than 40mpgs and average 43-50mpgs. I would like to mod and not really take a hit in milage if thats at all possible. Im assuming that it probaly wont be from past experiences with modding but im open to suggestions. Thanks!

Don-

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I also have an eco and I saw a mileage increase with both intake and exhaust. I don't have exact numbers but it definitely got better with each after adding them. At first you won't notice most likely because your foot will be in it more hearing the Turbo but as long as you keep your foot out of it you will see the benefits.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
A tune won't impact mileage unless you keep your foot into it everywhere.

These cars respond well to the mild mods that are available so far.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also have an eco and I saw a mileage increase with both intake and exhaust. I don't have exact numbers but it definitely got better with each after adding them. At first you won't notice most likely because your foot will be in it more hearing the Turbo but as long as you keep your foot out of it you will see the benefits.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.com App
A tune won't impact mileage unless you keep your foot into it everywhere.

These cars respond well to the mild mods that are available so far.
Okay thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.