Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen these done? To a Cruze? I would like to do a retrofit with either these or the FXR Stage III HID's. I like the performance of the LED, so I want to see if anyone has done this to a Cruze headlight yet.

·
Premium Member
2,190 Posts
The fan will fail within the first year. And then your led will burn out.

And then you have to replace the led. Haha just kidding, buy a whole new projector.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Maybe I'll just stick with HID's for now. :uhh: Going to do the retrofit when I get my income tax back. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Maybe I'll just stick with HID's for now. :uhh: Going to do the retrofit when I get my income tax back. ;)
Many very knowledgable people helping out. LEDs will come of age soon but decided to stick 35W HID in mine. they will get here next week so I will try to let you guys know how they work out before Christmas. good luck

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am researching these too. I LOVE the idea of LED rather than a HID because of heat, longevity, startup, power and size. Downside, based on YT video, is width and overall brightness. Although when he did the drive by with LED he was sounded shocked on how they werent blinding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.