Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
25,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went through the CruzeTalk vote threads and tagged everyone who has won either a Member of the Month or Cruze of the Month with a MOTM or COTM badge. I think I got them all. If I missed anyone who has won, please let me know so I can research and correct the error.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Well let me see Mike if we all have em . I am sure there are a few inactive members that we missed .. sorry for that mind bender I gave you to wake up to .. ya laughing yet ?

·
Administrator
25,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at every single vote thread in the COTM and MOTM submission and voting forums.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Well since you do not read this much , Thank You Mike !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Hey mike ya want to catch a cup of free coffe at the Westin Hotel in Westminster with me ? I atleast owe you that !

·
Administrator
25,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey mike ya want to catch a cup of free coffe at the Westin Hotel in Westminster with me ? I atleast owe you that !
Coffee isn't necessary. But please let me know how you enjoy the show. When is it - I might be able to come up.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Opens to the public Aug 29 th .. I am working on a Display for next years show .. this is an invitational event for collectors and organizers .. I just have a bit more work ahead of me to get accepted into the society of The Best .. they are now aware of me .. they just don't have enough Facts to verify my Truths !

But any how I am thinking of a surprise for the President of ICCS .
He has a really nice collection on Display .. the other part is the buyers from all over the world with that $$$$$ .

So Mike I am just going to bide my time until Aug and then Decide if I really want to surprise the Masses in Westminster , Co. .

If in Fact I shall journey in Aug. I will certainly give you a heads up .
And will have to be accompanied with security !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
You owe me a Beer j . I beat all the members to Lordstown this year in a Race Red Stang .

·
Administrator
25,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Definitely can't make Lordstown this year - I have to present to our Executive Board on the 10th and it's a two day drive to Lordstown. Brian, I may be available the weekend of August 29th but only on the 30th.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
The security is for the items mentioned during travel !

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Well then J when ya get to drive to Iowa to meet her I will be there already playing pool and drinking a beer you owe me .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
ANy some ones read the Gosh Dang news lately IT's fuquen Horrible !
and we get to decide a new President . Heaven help US .

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
Robby whom said that scripted line forst ? and what is the title of the Movie ?

To let ya know I wrote that phrase here many moons ago to the Smurf and Terry .. and I did not recieve any Gold !

·
Super Moderator
4,963 Posts
And I don't have one ! Boo hoo hoo. But I got a badge some of you don't got LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts