Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Sunday I went on a Cruise up by Lake Arrowhead and onto Big Bear with my "crew" and played around in a dirt lot. I figure I might as well have some fun before I completely over-haul the look of my Cruze.

After the dirt lot we ended up at a retired AT&T station on the top of the mountain that still has a functioning cell-tower, but the main station/bomb shelter is closed up with welded doors/etc. We know the gate code for the lock so we could get some pictures of our cars grouped together:

Two of my friends climbed all the way to the top:

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Two of my friends climbed all the way to the top:
I used to work on radio and cell towers, Those large round antenna are microwave links, your friends are pretty stupid to climb a live tower with those. Hopefully they didn't cook their insides too much or don't end up with cancer.

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That cruze looks so much better then mine messing around in the dirt.............I dont like it.
Lol, this is how I feel when my friends show off their cars to me, I hate them for having such nice cars...

I used to work on radio and cell towers, Those large round antenna are microwave links, your friends are pretty stupid to climb a live tower with those. Hopefully they didn't cook their insides too much or don't end up with cancer.
This tower is non functional, theres another one about 100 meters to the right of it in the picture that is the only currently working cell tower. The tower connected to the bunker/base that we were standing on the roof has been non-operational for a while, and a year ago they finished welding all the doors shut and painting all the walls a neutral green to blend in with the surrounding mountain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts