Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 35 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
My wife had a set of those put on, I wasn't happy about it but the car needed tires and one got hole too big to patch and it was Sunday.

I've been pretty impressed with them so far. They are quite and got some of the mpgs back that we lost with the last set of off brand tires she had. No problems in the rain at speed either. I run them at 45psi and had them rotated yesterday and they came back at 37psi. They are a tad bit more comfortable on the half mile of bad road we have to take everyday, but the 50 mile avg was about 5mpg from where I was expecting it to be.

· Registered
199 Posts
That's exactly a tire problem. They don't roll quite as well and they weigh more so it takes more power to turn them.

That could also have a little something to due with the weather. I don't notice it much in the CTD, but my Beetle TDI looses a noticeable amount of power in the afternoon when its 100 degrees. It only started with 90hp so even 5hp is a significant drop. The CTD is deleted and tuned and i don't really need all the power it has to get around.

1 - 4 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.