Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,758 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
Bushings is done.. may require some fine filament as I had him make the step .4 inches long

Reactions: JLL

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,496 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
LMAO @Blasirl I dont play with fellow car guys pipes. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :giggle: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Super Moderator
3,758 Posts

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
So the intercooler is going to take some more work to make it happen.. however while i was messing around my turbo magically fell out ... ohh darn now I have to pu this V3 in .. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... apparently when it came out though it put a cut in the coolant line to the oil cooler .. so picking that up tomorrow am since everything was closed today. So hopefully by lunch time tomorrow ill have the turbo in and the coolant system bled. And I'll be lightly running her around to get a log .. I noticed it looks like I have been running lean so luckily now i'll have the downpipe on with the wideband and I can start looking into that.

Reactions: JLL

·
Super Moderator
3,758 Posts
So the intercooler is going to take some more work to make it happen.. however while i was messing around my turbo magically fell out ... ohh darn now I have to pu this V3 in .. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... apparently when it came out though it put a cut in the coolant line to the oil cooler .. so picking that up tomorrow am since everything was closed today. So hopefully by lunch time tomorrow ill have the turbo in and the coolant system bled. And I'll be lightly running her around to get a log .. I noticed it looks like I have been running lean so luckily now i'll have the downpipe on with the wideband and I can start looking into that.
:LOL:

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Pretty... and freaking fun. I never cleaned the manifold back off after the paint reacted to the propane. But for now it at least has some.protrction.. and I have to hurry up and get back to the bushing test for as this took me longer than planned.. note remove t stat before trying to remove turbo pain in the butt to get that last bolt out near there..

Reactions: SlyCruze

·
Super Moderator
3,758 Posts
Pretty... and freaking fun. I never cleaned the manifold back off after the paint reacted to the propane. But for now it at least has some.protrction.. and I have to hurry up and get back to the bushing test for as this took me longer than planned.. note remove t stat before trying to remove turbo pain in the butt to get that last bolt out near there..

View attachment 293208

View attachment 293209
Shiny

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,496 Posts

View attachment 293208

View attachment 293209
Better update that signature ;)

Reactions: Mr_Pat

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
Done sir :p

Reactions: Thebigzeus

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
Reactions: Blasirl

·
Registered
109 Posts
well done ! are you seeing a big difference ? i see you have the ported V3.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #236 ·
well done ! are you seeing a big difference ? i see you have the ported V3.
Yes most definatley a difference. In all fairness I made 3 major changes at one time. Injectors, turbo and downpipe and tune for them. I know downpipe alone makes a significant difference as well. I still want to pull a data log myself and review it.. I unfortunately only had time to pull one with the trifecta software and send to them.. and I tripped a CEL on my way to work and for some reason I pulled the efi autocal out of the car... So I'll have to figure out what it is when I get home. Going g to pull the negative cable and reset and see if it comes up on my drive home.

Reactions: Murphsox

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
Ok so now that i'm home as it happens P0420.. lol well the cat its supposed to be watching isnt there sooooo yeah... and P0300.. Gonna change outto the extra set of plugs I have I thnk the gap was too large at .028 with the added air and fuel volumes... I did get a "That thing is Bad <Donkey>" From a guy in a caddy on my drive home tonight .. lol you can realllllyyy hear the turbo now.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
Codes all cleared up still doing some final tuning. Tried to get her prettied up for COTM but mother nature keeps dropping showers on me. And changed out the front marker lights in the bumper.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
Got all the parts for the encore brake swap. So planning on brakes friday and I believe I have everything I need for the CF CAI finally.. gotta go home and lay everything out again. But with any luck I can get that on and maybe work on marking the intercooler.piping to get welded.

Reactions: Thebigzeus

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,496 Posts
Got all the parts for the encore brake swap. So planning on brakes friday and I believe I have everything I need for the CF CAI finally.. gotta go home and lay everything out again. But with any luck I can get that on and maybe work on marking the intercooler.piping to get welded.
Got a list made up with cost? I am somewhat interested in this. Not sure how much work is involved either.

221 - 240 of 269 Posts