Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

MSD blaster coil pack initial review

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Cruton 
#1 ·
2014 auto..85k miles. Direct fit replacement, first thing I noticed was the connector plug is a tighter fit, no worries about that thing wiggling lose. The difference has been eye opening so far. The rpms in all range are smooth. The power delivery, boost, torque curve, and the transmission shifts have all shown improvement. The most noticeable difference is sub 2000 rpm... any hesitation or stutter from high load low rpm has been resolved with this coil pack... for $100 I wish I did it sooner.

I will update after I put a few thousand miles on it. So far in 200 miles it has been great.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I got the MSD coil pack. I really like it. Made a huge difference in high boost misses and just seemed to purr much better. It weighs SO much more that the stock one. Typical MSD quality. Plus for the price you cannot beat it. Sucks that it's hidden under my DDMWorks cover. Lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.