Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Terms: I currently live in NC if you're willing to drive here, trade me your wheels and tires plus 400 dollars you can have all 4 black pearl 095 MSR wheels plus brand new sumitomo all season tires, I will also throw in my 18mm spacers

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Guys and gals these are the MSR 095-9831 black pearl PVD that are not produced today ..

I worked for a month talking back and forth with American Eagle Wheels this Forum and a Distributor to put a group buy to even be considered to buy these wheels ..AEWheels wanted a minimum of 72 wheels requested before a production run could be considered as the finish takes a given time criteria along with this specific bolt pattern drilling ..

Shoot ................

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5x105 these wheels were made specifically for the cruze, still get compliments on them everywhere I go

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Wish you were closer. Would really consider them. If I may ask why are you trading for OEM wheels?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Am I correct they are 18x8 +42 and you used 18 mm spacers? So that would be like a +24 offset with the spacers. On both front and rear? Won't fit my diesel, but curious about the effective offset and any rubbing. What size tire?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes the size is correct. Unless you completely slam something at a high speed on the highway, rubbing isn't an issue

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lucama, NC. Negative have people willing to drive from Wisconsin for these

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
18x8 +42 with 18mm spacers. I just took my coils off and it still looks good

1 - 20 of 29 Posts