·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya i know

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
$280 ish shipped is expensive i bet it would work.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
i bet most of this stuff on there will fit, i would acually pay the sipping.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Supposeably our transmission hold up alot better than we think they do if ours are like what's in the astra over seas.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
I think it can definitely handle upwards of 300 torque. Ratings on transmissions are very well-known to be underrated.

I hope someone here makes this. My buddy has this on his MazdaSpeed3, and wow does it make a world of difference.

274 euros = $355.98. No thanks.

Reactions: H3LLON3ARTH

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
I think it can definitely handle upwards of 300 torque. Ratings on transmissions are very well-known to be underrated.I hope someone here makes this. My buddy has this on his MazdaSpeed3, and wow does it make a world of difference.274 euros = $355.98. No thanks.
i might take the plunge and order it at the it at the ernd of this year or after i get my sysstem built.

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
i might take the plunge and order it at the it at the ernd of this year or after i get my sysstem built.
I'm going to assume this will be locally manufactured before the end of the year.

I'm going to let Jerry know. I'm sure this will be a hit, as many in the 'short shifter poll' thread seemed very interested.

Reactions: H3LLON3ARTH

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
I'm going to assume this will be locally manufactured before the end of the year.

I'm going to let Jerry know. I'm sure this will be a hit, as many in the 'short shifter poll' thread seemed very interested.
yea but all the other stuff like the axle and lsd.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
579 Posts
I'm assuming this will fit the 1.8L right? Since we have the same transmission just different gearing.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Yupp any m32 tranny works

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I believe the 1.8's use the M20 manual, not the M32. Not sure if this part will be interchangable...

You'd have to check. Regardless, I'm sure the site would have said 1.4/1.8 instead of just 1.4.

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well im gona order the shift shifter gona try it

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·