Auto part Vehicle Brake Suspension Engine

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
How did you like the install did you read the instructions on the internet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah i did it my self its the same for vw trans they use similar setup

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya same but i seen your instruction its good

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Cool I was a little worried now BNR will be having these for sale pretty soon so just check the site every couple days to get yours he only has a couple.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi Greasemonkey2012, just wondering is the mod worth doing? How much does it improve shifting? Does the box still crunch on a fast shift into second?
In the picture below there are 3 gear lever arms, mine is the one on the right. It looks very similar to the aftermarket one! But there must be a difference.

View attachment 13153

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Hi Greasemonkey2012, just wondering is the mod worth doing? How much does it improve shifting? Does the box still crunch on a fast shift into second?
In the picture below there are 3 gear lever arms, mine is the one on the right. It looks very similar to the aftermarket one! But there must be a difference.
View attachment 13153
I like it i can feel a difference in shifting, and yes there still is some nothingness from first to second.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
View attachment 13153
I like it i can feel a difference in shifting, and yes there still is some nothingness from first to second.

Thanks for that H3LLON3ARTH, there is a difference between the two arms! Mabye a shift video may show how short the shift is now?
cheers, Buk.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agahaa I made sure it was push in all the way well I guess il just fell it with silicone or fluidfilm to keep from rusting the shaft and nut

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts