1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
yep what he said

·
Registered
904 Posts
If I could get your link to load then I could give you a better answer than just a guess.

·
Registered
904 Posts
On reflection, you posted the thread title as "muffler tips," which led me to think that you are looking at bolt on chrome tips for the end of the tail pipe. Looking at the link description it appears that it is muffler instead. So yes, changing the muffler can very much change the sound of the exhaust.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes that... what do you think? its like a 3'' output, would it make my car sound shitty? i have a 1.4 t

·
Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
If you install that, keep your stock resonator, otherwise you'll get bad rasp...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nobody here would know how it sounds until they hear it. And apparently nobody here has one.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Everytime I click any link that is being posted in this thread I get page cannot be displayed... seems there is a stupid Ad-Click in front of it so it is useless as a direct link.

·
Contest Manager
2,251 Posts
ok cool. so id just slap it on the pipe thats there right now right?
Those are not bolt on parts if that's what your asking. You will have to take it to a exhaust shop and have him cut off your stock exhaust and pipe and will most likely weld on an extension pipe and brackets so that your new one will fit correctly.

Sent from iPhone 4

1 - 20 of 25 Posts