Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Glenda and the owner of a 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ. The multi-function turn signal switch one day suddenly failed to clear mileage/gas used before I filled the tank. I bought a new turn signal arm and had it installed by a local mechanic. The problem persisted even with the new arm/switch. So now I am thinking that there must be a computer issue or some sort of reprograming/reset that needs to be done. Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated! The Chevy dealer where I purchased my car wants to charge me $100 to put in on their computer diagnostic machine in addition to labor costs.

·
Registered
956 Posts
That is an odd problem. If it is a programming issue the dealer should be able to fix it within the hour. Typically they will only charge a hours shop rate for this if no more parts are required to fix.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Hi! I'm Glenda and the owner of a 2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ. The multi-function turn signal switch one day suddenly failed to clear mileage/gas used before I filled the tank.
Can you post a picture of the display you're trying to reset?

·
Super Moderator
6,967 Posts
What was the diagnosis and who made it. If the dealer decided the stalk was the issue, they need to pony up and fix the issue. If you just told them to change the stalk, that's another story.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts