Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2012 chevy cruze check engine light came on with multiple failures P0335, P0597, P0806, and P16f3. My question is why would everything fail at once.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Have you had the battery cable replaced in accordance with the TSB?

As well, how old is your battery?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Those are all over the place. I'd look at something electrical, starting with the Negative battery cable and/or battery.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
What do you mean by TSB
Technical Service Bulletin.

Please see your dealer for this free repair.

When was your Cruze last serviced at a Chevrolet dealership?

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Been probably about a year. They never said anything about a TSB on the negative battery cable.
Generally they won't volunteer that kind of information unless you can demonstrate the symptoms that match the TSB.

But like most things in life, it depends on the relationship you have with them.

Either way, explain to your service advisor what happened and suggest that others on the internet had similar experiences that were resolved by the battery cable TSB.

And buy a battery too.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Been probably about a year. They never said anything about a TSB on the negative battery cable.
I think this particular TSB is only about a year old.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Generally they won't volunteer that kind of information unless you can demonstrate the symptoms that match the TSB.
It's not a recall, so it's not something they'd do if the car is working fine. But should be one of the things they try if you've got electrical problems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.