Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When using a USB thumb drive filled with music in your Cruze, are you able to shuffle play from the radio controls? Or does it simply play the tunes in order?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am not sure, I just know it's a factory Pioneer system with 9 speakers.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
I have the Pioneer system without MyLink. I can shuffle the songs, search for songs, browse folders, anything I want. Just hit the forward or reverse buttons to change songs, or use the thumb wheel on the steering wheel. Hit the Menu/Sel button and you have options for searching or browsing folders, genres, artists, etc. The owner's manuals has full instructions.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
When using a USB thumb drive filled with music in your Cruze, are you able to shuffle play from the radio controls? Or does it simply play the tunes in order?
I have the non-Pioneer MyLink, and I have shuffle play. There might be a limitation that you have to put all your music under a top-level folder. It might only be able to shuffle within a folder and its subfolders. But I do shuffle between folders, album, artists, and type. Which can result in some musical whiplash between bubble gum and classic metal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts