Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as you may have read, i had a laundry list wrong with my car at the 120000 km bumper to bumper warranty mark.

Here is a list of what happened at once:

Engine light tripped from pcv pushing through the valve cover making the car +25% on the fuel trims so the camshaft cover/ pcv system was changed.

Water outlet and water pump leaking ( pump replaced in the summer already)

Camshaft actuator seals and camshaft position actuator solenoid valve replaced

Oil pan leaking and replaced for a second time. For some reason the exhaust bolts are always seized on this. This has happened twice in about a year now. How is this possible?

Oil cooler leaking and replaced.

Turbo oil feed pipe replacement.

Leaking and replaced upper rad hose.

Upon getting the car back from the dealer, after 15 mins of driving i smelled a very strong coolant smell while in traffic. Turns out the oil cooler hose clamp began leaking pretty badly. Then upon getting home after once again picking up my car, they left the boost tube clamp not tightened at all where it hooks up to the throttle body!!

I may just be finished with GM now. The life of this cruze has been one **** show after another. Leaks, shoddy repairs, re repairs etc. How many times should a vehicle be brought in for the same repair? 2 oil pans, 2 pcv systems, 2 water pumps. Im only at like 75000 miles here.

Disappointed

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
2,254 Posts
Your not the only one bud, I'm in a similar boat. But, not all Cruze's are like that.

Dealer experience is key to keeping a happy customer too.

Have you tried contacting Chevy Customer Care on here?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not yet. I am surprised they havent been in here or my other thread. If i were to stay GM my dealer or GM itself would have to give me a smoking deal. My local dealer has 1500 bonus on trade in value. Big deal. They will have to pony up a **** of a lot more cash off the price to get me to bite.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Looking at that list I'd wager that the original repair was botched. Time for another dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts