Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm Dave and just got a new 2015 Cruze diesel that we call Blue Ray. So far my wife and I both love this car. Our last new car is a 2013 ford escape and we're not to fond of it. I got my wife who's from a ford family behind a Bowtie now and she's never going back to the blue oval again haha. These new Chevys are so nice, quite, ride great, and are very comfortable. We had got a rental car that was a Cruze when the ford was in the shop and she fell in love. Haha As far as fuel millage goes, we have seen 70mpg on the highway and held 54.7mpg for about 20 miles and had to exit. The car is very responsive too.

Enough about that, we are from Ypsilanti, MI. We have two girls 2yrs and 7mo. We drive a lot 30k+ a year. And we like taking mini vacations.

Well I'll stop here I feel I'm going to start rambling more. Haha.

Looking forward to learning more about these cars.
Dave

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey there Dave! Congrats on the new TD and MPG! It will only get better as the TD breaks in....since 54mpg isn't enough ;) I'm from Clarkston, MI.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have 115K miles on my '14 diesel and still love it as much as the first day. A truly brilliant piece of engineering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts