Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how far I was able to go on a tank this last trip. I went about 5 miles once the low fuel light came on to get to a fuel station. It took 16.4 gallons to fill it up to the top. I wish someone would invent diesel fuel that doesn't foam. Takes me a good 10 minutes to fill that sucker up.

Also this was from NC to Pa and then part way back. It is a 458 mile trip to my moms in western Pa. Windber area. I was able to make it there, drive her down over the mountain to Cumberland Md, for her to play the slots at The Gap. She has a blast. Then back up to her place going back up the mountain. I made it back down to NC on this tank as far as Warrenton Va before the light came on. This is the best mileage so far out of this thing and I love it.

Here is the total mileage of the trip once I got back home to NC.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Congrats. That's awesome :goodjob:, I assume you may be using summer fuel now?

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it would be summer diesel. Not sure when they do the switch for us down here in NC. I can see it being different up north.

It surprised me on this mileage since I was rolling pretty well mostly going 5 over the posted speed limit the whole trip.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
That's Gold HyperCruzer. I'll get the badge awarded by this weekend. I actually do some other record keeping for the Gold level so I can show people just how far these cars can go on a tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts