Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When my Cruze behaves, it sure is perty

I told the dealer to do a leather conversion when I bought it. They only charged me $160.00 bucks. Seats are nice, but I am glad they took all the inserts and changed them. I think it looks way better than the dash and door cloth inserts.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sorry... $160 for leather? Where do you live? I feel like it's cheaper for me to fly and bring my seats with me haha.

·
Administrator
15,754 Posts
Sorry... $160 for leather? Where do you live? I feel like it's cheaper for me to fly and bring my seats with me haha.
He probably had a huge markup over invoice and they used part of that to install leather. It's not anywhere near that cheap in the US.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Hellz no, cloth for life!

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in thailand.

They were going to throw in the leather for free, but I chose the more "premium" one, not Vinyl, so they charged me only $160. I guess the installation fee? I wanted it free though.

Here the Cruze is marked up probably about $8-$10,000.

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cruze seats are tough, but that leather I put made them very comfy. It's different than the factory leather. Not sure if that makes a difference. Many fund the Cruze seats tough, I find them very supportive and comfy. One of the reasons I bought it actually. I loved the seats.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Not crazy about leather, but my butt needs heated seats.

·
Banned
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the leather. Car doesn't smell like wet dog after a few days of rain and us sitting and coming in and out. Also, lots easier to clean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts