Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share with everyone, my girlfriend and I just bought a new addition to the driveway. A 2013 Chevy Spark LT. We had to trade in her old Tacoma and she shed some tears, but they were worth it. Here's a couple quick pix!
So I have another toy to play around with. Let's see if I can get this Spark a little cooler looking lol. :th_coolio:

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another question is the spark black or black granite metallic? Nice pics of the Cruze and spark together.
It's Black Granite Metallic. First impressions um...Well the touch screen and iPhone 5 Siri integration is awesome. My girlfriend and I both have iPhones so it works. There's a lot of space in the car. It's comfortable, nice faux leather seats, smooth ride. Speakers are ok, instrument panel, nobs and buttons aren't cheapy. Overall I'm really glad she got it, and for the price the car comes with A LOT to offer.

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
With the manual trans the spark gets really good mpg, especially in the city. 32mpg city/ 38mpg hwy/ 34mpg combined. The auto is 28city/ 37 hwy/ 32combined.

·
Registered
378 Posts
**** that think looks tiny when its beside the cruze

hopefully we get to maybe see a cruze in the next transformers?

·
Resident Derp
2,806 Posts
Congrats on the new car, any reason why you didn't go for a sonic? You could've made a decent little racer out of one haha.

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To answer everyone, yes there's plans but I have to do it with her consent so I can't go all out. I am planning on murdering it out though. Like a little retarded looking stealth bomber haha. She opted out of the Sonic because she didn't like the look, she liked the goofiness of the Spark, and the price tag.

Reactions: iKermit
1 - 16 of 16 Posts