Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,496 Posts
Welcome to the forum, are those covers for the aluminum wheels or are they painted? Looks clean!

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
3,496 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,757 Posts
Thanks, I’m looking for away to black out my Tail n headlights
Years ago, I used to use VHT nightshade but it's not legal in alot of places. Some manufacturers make smoked tailights that are DOT approved.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow I really like the color… I can do without the white stripe down the side but that blue is awesome! I have the lighter luxo metallic blue.
I agree, I have a blue chrome pinstripe coming and black carbon fiber for the chrome on the windows

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
796 Posts
I agree, I have a blue chrome pinstripe coming and black carbon fiber for the chrome on the windows
I did mine in a matter of about 15 minutes one night off work.. I have said I was going to pull it back off and redo it by pulling the trim off but have been sidetracked.. I recommend pulling the trim off to wrap it .. Mine has held up so far but I see a couple spots where it needs a better trim and a few over trimmed spots,,

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did mine in a matter of about 15 minutes one night off work.. I have said I was going to pull it back off and redo it by pulling the trim off but have been sidetracked.. I recommend pulling the trim off to wrap it .. Mine has held up so far but I see a couple spots where it needs a better trim and a few over trimmed spots,,

View attachment 293450

View attachment 293451
Nice job, where did you get your tape?

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
796 Posts
Ebay vinyl. 4d high gloss is what I used. I bought a 36 x 60 sheet and just cut strips to length with excess and I think 2 inches wide then trimmed after i had it on.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
"I did mine in a matter of about 15 minutes one night off work"

Nice work for 15 min. I'd give you at least 30 to do mine. :p

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
3,757 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr_Pat
1 - 19 of 19 Posts