Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,537 Posts
Where'd you get the exhaust cutouts for the rear end? I like what you did - looks similar to some of the current stuff from manufacturers - Ford Titaniums lineup or even the Malibu Premier, but I wish they were a little more flush with the bumper.

·
Super Moderator
6,661 Posts
It was just your typical LT cruze, no fog lights or anything. Same ones you see on the road. But no sadly I dont have any pictures.
I have a Gen I so I do not get many much up close time with a Gen II so visuals always helps.

Where'd you get the exhaust cutouts for the rear end? I like what you did - looks similar to some of the current stuff from manufacturers - Ford Titaniums lineup or even the Malibu Premier, but I wish they were a little more flush with the bumper.
Almost looks like an Ali Express rear diffuser dress up item.
[h=1]2017 Cruze Rear spoiler ABS Rear Bumper Diffuser[/h]

·
Registered
159 Posts
hmm yea not a fan i do want the rs foglights tho but dont really care that much lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Definitely like it, I would go without the chrome trim around the rear deflectors and chrome trim piece on the trunk though. Other than that it looks great, how hard is it to install the fog lights?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely like it, I would go without the chrome trim around the rear deflectors and chrome trim piece on the trunk though. Other than that it looks great, how hard is it to install the fog lights?
Actually didn't install the fogs myself. What I have on my car isn't fully GM parts. The fog housing and wiring is all GM but that outside part you see with the LED strip going around the bulb is aftermarket. I made a deal with an auto parts store and they charged me a flat $200 to install the GM kit with the aftermarket LED front instead of the boring GM front with fog light cutouts.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Front end is really nice- the back is well done but I think the chrome on the rear bumper is a bit much.

Where did you get those foglights from?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Front end is really nice- the back is well done but I think the chrome on the rear bumper is a bit much.

Where did you get those foglights from?
The fogs are from the GM fog kit that goes for 209.95 on ebay. The daytime running light of the fog that u are seeing in the picture are these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Color-DRL-for-Chevrolet-Cruze-2016-2017-2018-LED-Fog-Day-Daytime-Running-Light-/254156212324?hash=item3b2ce40864 -- It turns blue when my headlights come on.

You can also get these 2 types, eagle eye or mustang. Both would function the same as what I have.

Mustang: https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Daytime-Running-Light-DRL-Lamp-Mustang-Style-For-Chevrolet-Cruze-2016-2018-/232399642085?hash=item361c191de5

Eagle Eye: https://www.ebay.com/itm/DRL-for-Chevrolet-Cruze-2016-2017-LED-Daytime-Running-Light-Eagle-Eye-With-Turn-/264233757802?hash=item3d858f2c6a

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can you please tell me more about those Fog lights, how you installed them? How did you wired them? How did you use them (on.off)
THanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can you please tell me more about those Fog lights, how you installed them? How did you wired them? How did you use them (on.off)
THanks!
I posted the links above to the ebay listings. Basically I got them and it is just the head/outer piece. You will still need the fogs themselves and the wiring harness and all. Basically, buy the GM fog light kit and the thing from ebay. You will have to wire the LED DRL to the blinker, and to another light source (mine is to my parking lights) and then you need a ground. The rest of it is the GM kit so I have the OEM headlight switch that has the button in the middle to turn on the fogs and I had to get them programmed at the dealer since the fogs were GM and I had them installed into the BCM (body control module, what you will want to make them legal, AKA turn off when you turn on your high beams).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking to put an RS badge on my Premiere....do you have to remove anything to put the badge in?
I actually just bought an RS logo off ebay and cut some 3M tape in the shape of the RS and stuck it on the grill. Still holding nice and sticky!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts