Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every one, I just bought a 2015 ctd with 2lt convenience package and Chevy mylink also with cruise control. im at a Chevy dealer in Florida and iv been wanting a new car like a Miata that's fun and efficient. I figured I work at Chevy might as well buy here. we had Champaign siver with the options i stated and with me being a gm employee I was able to get really low apr financing even being first time buyer. so far so good, and im at the 150 mile mark. got a light cocoa interior too ( im tierd of old jet black). hope to see other members post and maybe a local member or too.

·
Administrator
25,097 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new Cruze.

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, this looks to be like a very good forum. already looked at faq and some diesel post. so far so good

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I am up to 124K miles in my diesel Cruze and still love every mile!

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im happy to hear that. makes the 25k investment worth it. im hoping I can leave it stock for a bit before I go adding bc coil overs, better rotors/pads, better tires and lighter rims, and put in more speakers

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Welcome, and Congratulation Sounds like a nice car!!! I wish I could have gotten a lighter color interior like yours. Sorry to say you just missed our big get together a couple of weeks ago. That would have been a long drive tho to northern Ohio. Check out the stickys we got lots of good info modding etc.

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the welcome. I would love to have a big meet and greet like that. maybe some day down the line. I absolutely love the interior vs jet black. but im not a fan of the Champaign silver. when I add rims and a lower ride height to me the color works against the car even if I add some black to he body to help with contrast. its just naturally a old people color

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Welcome! I myself got the light cocoa interior. Love it versus a black leather (which I test drove in the summer before I bought mine. It was hot inside!). I had to wait a while for my color combination of cocoa interior and crystal red tint coat for exterior. I'm up to 9900 miles so far with the only issue being the front market light clip broke and was hanging out of the bumper the other night. Haha, got it swapped out under warranty no problem.

Have fun with yours, you'll love it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome. This forum is great. I spent months on it before pulling the trigger. Lots of great info. If you can't find it, just ask, somebody will know. Enjoy your new CTD!

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im defiantly liking this forum. much nicer then the supra forum and more activity. im flipping through to find a rear sway bar install thread so I can buy a whiteline kit an combine with oil overs.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,265 Posts
You guys are Funny.

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yah the diesel seemed to be a great overall package and I'm quite happy, it's not supra in the turns but tossing it into some curves it handles very balanced and steady. Now the efficiency and economy tires like to scream early

1 - 18 of 18 Posts