Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got 6k with my ECO 6MT.
Original :ECO, MT, Taupe Gray Metallic, Jet Black Cloth Seat Trim, Connectivity Plus Cruise Pkg
Updated: remote starter (for MT yes!), Rear Bumper Cover Protector Guard, Smoke Window Visor Vent, Parking sensors with mini display over the rear mirror, inside temperature gauge and analog clock, Trifecta tuning, fog light projectors, spare tire & customize fixing into the trunk, cargo net, front and rear overlays (metallic silver), rear led illuminated badge, chrome exhaust.
View attachment 994

View attachment 995

View attachment 996

View attachment 997

View attachment 998

View attachment 999

View attachment 1000

View attachment 1001

·
Premium Member
1,693 Posts
love the rear badge, im waiting for mine to come!! can you post a side pic?? I'm curious to see how much exhaust tip comes out and do you know if it can be slid back more?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is it easy to install that badge light? Did you have to remove the original badge completely? How do you wire it up?

Thanks =)

Update: Never mind I found the guide on another ebay auction. thanks ;)
Sorry for late response, I had to cut the two pins from the original badge before stick it to the new led badge. Wires are connected to the light from the plate number.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just got 6k with my ECO 6MT.
Original :ECO, MT, Taupe Gray Metallic, Jet Black Cloth Seat Trim, Connectivity Plus Cruise Pkg
Updated: remote starter (for MT yes!), Rear Bumper Cover Protector Guard, Smoke Window Visor Vent, Parking sensors with mini display over the rear mirror, inside temperature gauge and analog clock, Trifecta tuning, fog light projectors, spare tire & customize fixing into the trunk, cargo net, front and rear overlays (metallic silver), rear led illuminated badge, chrome exhaust.
what remote start did you use for the MT? i'm probably going to be ordering my 2012 eco MT6 this week and would love to have a remote start i can control via my phone...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts