Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey guys I'm the tester Jerry was talking about. I've had my header and dp for almost a week now and I'm finally going to install it on Saturday along with a new exhaust. Here is a pic of the headers and DP. I will post more pictures and a video of how it sounds. Thanks.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright here are some pictures of the install.

Reactions: EcoDave

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New vs Old

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
Ok so if you installed that means you can have video which means you can convince me.

CONVINCE ME.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Down pipe

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Old Parts.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok so if you installed that means you can have video which means you can convince me.

CONVINCE ME.

lol I'll make a video of the sound but i can't make a video of how fast it is at least not yet. I'm waiting for Jerry to check out my datalog but it sounds awesome in person the video won't do justice trust me.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
4-2-1 headers? Nice! I bet it sounds pretty decent, too!
Yeah it does! I had to install a turbo pack (its like a mini resonator) to smooth out the sound because it was WAY too loud once I started the car. I'll do a sound video then follow by a 0-60 once Jerry has everything straighten out with my datalog with trifecta.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Cool T~I T S

Be cool stay cozy Keep cruzen Best Wishes on that knuckle busting Header build !

Reactions: Calintz

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
the oem rims arent really doing it for me. do any of you plan on getting aftermarket rims as soon as you buy the car? im thinking of some nice 18" rims with a little bit of dish to it. how about you guys?
Yeah it does because I dont have any CATs but I just did a recall and they fixed my thermostat for free I guess it really depends on your dealer or if you get lucky

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Reactions: iKermit

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
NICE! ....

But....

does it void warranty...?
Yes.

But like i always say, when you have a good relationship with everyone at the dealer they will take care of you. Don't be an idiot though and own up if you know it was completly your fault.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
​righteous

·
Registered
163 Posts
Awesome man. Excited to see the power gains. I need to data log my cruze. I haven't nce since installing the trifecta tune 6-7 months ago.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts