Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in my stay for about 5 years in Korea and about 4 years of keeping the cruze... i have met wonderful people along the way.

I didn't ask for their permission whether i can post up their pictures but i'm sure they will forgive me.

If you have some questions regarding the modifications i'll be happy to reply back to you. Some of the mods i don't even know haha because they are custom fitted/ modded.

As a veteran in this forum... i'm happy to say its been awesome seeing how people back at home (America) are modifying their cars.

Anyways enjoy ^_^
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design
This car i didn't see in person but as you can tell he has done... A TON of mods. I love the hood on this personally.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Bumper

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Chevrolet cruze
one of the fastest diesel cruze out there ... not sure about the horsepower but pushes out 250hp or more... dont ask for dyno # its what the owner told me.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Whicked and all ABS but nice if ya like to throw money at yer cruzen so you can get a lot of attention ,, I do not care for that big spoiler aproach there are a few better looking ones out there and they do not fill up that area of the rear as much .. over all great work .

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think all mods in these cars have coilovers in them as i mentioned a couples of months back that due to the harsh roads in korea ( potholes and etc.) the cars have been moderately lowered. There are people who do have air suspension in their vehicles. So they give it that lowered feel. Some of the reasons why they put spoilers in their cars is due to track racing... i believe there's alot of wind in our country. Overall there good... i'll post up some more pics... theres ALOT of them.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Reactions: ace2123

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From what i know is that the base turbo kit for the 1.8L costs about 4000dollars... but he has done more modifications...like upgraded turbo and stronger transmission/auto tranny cooler and etc. I think the Tune alone costs about 2000 dollars or so... not sure don't quote me on that... he says that there is no slippage in the tranny... so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts