Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought BNR tune using efi live and I am so happy with it. Jerry is great at what he does. The tune so fluid it's awesome. My cars manual and the pull in second and third is really good!
The handheld is super easy to use and the write up Jerry gives you is very detailed. The fact that I can load a tune file in minutes is great. I plan on having three or four tunes on my handheld. I can't say enough about the service from Jerry is top notch and is available a lot. As of right now the tune is not detectable by dealers which is awesome. I highly recommend this tune it makes my car really fun to drive and pepped right out.
Any questions just message me

·
Registered
46 Posts
Did you dyno it? The charge with canned tune to handheld using efilive is more than my local dyno shop that does efi or hptuners charges for a dyno tune. They have tuned lots of 1.4s know I'm not a guinea pig, only bonus I see is have a handheld to change tunes and go back to stock? Wonder the charge if buy own diablosport/scr handheld that are ~$200 give or take on Craigslist

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Nice review!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey man, I'm just wondering, what all do you have done to your cruze? any bolt on? I'm just wondering cause I'm looking to do a bnr tune with the 42lb injectors with a catless downpipes and a mid pipe with a cat, then from there a straight pipe. As of now i have a K&N intake and i have a catback straight pipe on the way. From what you said the tune really does a lot, which is what i want. i can't wait to tune my cruze. What transmission do you have? cause i have the 6 speed manual and i wanted to know how they are? do they hold some power?
Thanks Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
BNR tune

hey man, I'm just wondering how much horsepower the tune added to your cruze? do you have any bolt ons? cause as of now i have the K&N intake and i love it. i want do to a catless downpipes and a mid pipe with a cat and from there a straight pipe. the straight pipe i have the straight pipe on the way as we talk. i want to do a BNR tune with the 42lb injectors and the exhaust and see what kind of power it makes. what trans do you have? cause i have the 6speed manual and i wanted to know if they hold? if they can hold power? and same about the clutch, does the stock clutch hold decent power? cause i don't wanna do a tune and need a clutch right away cause if i do ill do the tune and clutch later on when i have more money.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts