Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by "SQ system above".

I can say that if you install an aftermarket amp, you will need more than speakers, I'm not sure what else you have based on your post..:sad010: I could help more if you want to give a little more detail. Are you going aftermarket head unit? Just a 4 channel amp? Subwoofer? If going stock HU do you know about LOC? Are the speakers you got a component set with crossovers? Let me know what your plans are and I can assist you in what you will need. Mounting location of the amp depends largely on what you prefer, I personally put my cars amps on the rear of the back seat in the Cruze (40 split side), and on the side wall of the trunk in my other car.

Edit: Welcome Welcome to CT :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I thought someone might have experience in wiring the front speakers, either using the stock wiring or pulling in bigger, better wire. Do I need better wire than the stock wiring?
I honestly don't know if you NEED better wire, sorry man. Speaker wire is pretty thin of course. Personally, I would think so, to wire to the back of the car. You'd have to take off the door panels and run it under the door sills. At least that's how my cars are set up, and I chose to replace all the speaker wire. Speaker wire is pretty cheap though, anyways. Hope this helps a little!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts