Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally gathered up the parts needed to install the SQ system above using the silver flute/vifa speakers. I've combed through lots of threads that have helped, but have a few questions I couldn't find.

Speaker wire. Are most using the stock speaker wires going to the front door speakers? Or pulling in new wire? If so, how big of job is it to get new wire to the door speakers?

How are the stock tweeters connected? Are they in the radio's wire harness to tap into?

Amp install. Where is a good mounting location, in the trunk, for a 4 ch amp? Pictures?

Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought someone might have experience in wiring the front speakers, either using the stock wiring or pulling in bigger, better wire. Do I need better wire than the stock wiring?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does the door speaker and its tweeter wiring connect together at the radio harness? I assume there is no separate crossover in the cruze wiring.

In other words, do i have access to the door speaks and tweeters separately, four channels to connect my four channel amp using the stock speaker wiring? I have the pac 44 adapter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts