Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

My ZZP gauge pod install.

2157 14
Finally got around to installing my ZZP gauge pod. I must say, it fits perfect. Great job, ZZP. All thats left is the wiring. Have to figure out where to connect the dimming/light wire. Im assuming i can tap into some wire right at the switch? Also, Im thinking of using fuse #6 as the switched and #5 as the constant?
Anyway, the most PITA part was getting the factory pillar trim off. Plan on buying a new one and the big clip. I already bought the big clip ahead of time from reading others posts. You'll be lucky if that middle clip tab doesnt break.

Picture below.

Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
3,238 Posts
Finally got around to installing my ZZP gauge pod. I must say, it fits perfect. Great job, ZZP. All thats left is the wiring. Have to figure out where to connect the dimming/light wire. Im assuming i can tap into some wire right at the switch? Also, Im thinking of using fuse #6 as the switched and #5 as the constant?
Anyway, the most PITA part was getting the factory pillar trim off. Plan on buying a new one and the big clip. I already bought the big clip ahead of time from reading others posts. You'll be lucky if that middle clip tab doesnt break.

Picture below.

View attachment 299335
Looks great!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts