Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Since a few days I got my new Chevrolet Cruze SW LTZ+. It is a really nice car.

It is equipped with the Mylink system and in combination with my Iphone4 I encounter some hickups. Sometimes it happens that Bringgo is not "speaking correctly". It happens that when she is giving instructions it's kind of "After fou ... dred meters, tur... ght". I have the impression the Iphone4 can't handle it all at a certain level (streaming music, 3G, Bringgo, other apps running in the background you are not controlling in the car).

Is there anyone experiencing the same issue? Would buying an Iphone5 solve the issue as the processor is better?

Thanks for the feedback,

Bart

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have similar issues using IPhone 4 in combination with BringGo 1.1.1 / Opel Intellilink: navigation voice interruptions, lost connections (for example Iphone crashing) during driving in my Opel Adam (100 horsepower) in the Netherlands.

I do not know exactly what's the difference between Chevrolet MyLink and Opel Intellilink but both systems seem to support the BringGo app.

I switched to a fixed dashboard mount for Tomtom Go 6000, a big improvement to the BringGo app, I have not upgraded my Iphone yet although the Siri Eyes voice command app available on IPhone 4S, IPhone 5, IPhone 5C, IPhone 5S seems to be interesting.

In following youtube review (in German) using the IPhone 5 (I believe but I am not absolutely sure) I do not really notice any navigation voice interruptions, so upgrading the Iphone could possibly solve the issue or otherwise one could try using a portable Garmin or Mio or Tomtom navigation device.
Siri Eyes Free, IntelliLink, BringGo im Opel ADAM 2013 - YouTube

Best regards, Erik

1 - 2 of 2 Posts