Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone info about GSM(Mobile) phone connectivity with the Cruze infotainment system? I am looking for a list of suitable GSM phones and it seems that the Belgium customer Care service cannot provide.l

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
As long as the phone in question has Bluetooth, it "should" work. What features will work depends on the phone in question. Ask the phone's maker what Bluetooth features it has, look up what the Belgian MyLink can do, and compare the lists. The only way to know is to try pairing the phone with the system and see what you get. There are too many different phones with different capabilities out there today to be sure.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Didn't know about MyLink until I got my GM card bill, sent a brochure with it about MyLink.

You mean with it, I can unlock my doors with my cell phone? What else can I do with it?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Didn't know about MyLink until I got my GM card bill, sent a brochure with it about MyLink.

You mean with it, I can unlock my doors with my cell phone? What else can I do with it?
MyLink is the radio. I believe what you are asking about is "Remotelink" which is the app that runs on a cell phone.

With Remotelink on my Apple 4S, I can see fuel level/gallons left/range, remaining oil life, lifetime MPG, trip A MPG, total miles on car, tire pressures, handsfree calling status. Can lock and unlock doors, and set off horn and lights (and stop them). My ECO doesn't have remote start so I don't know about that. Because I currently have the full On-Star subscription, I can also send navigation instructions to the car.

Best,

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts