Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I've noticed that after putting an address into the Navigation system and I push the "Turn List" option under the Route Menu page, that 9.9 times out of 10, this screen initially displays without the full turn list scroll bar, and I cannot see all the turns on the route. However, sometimes after I hit the back button once and/or back all the way out of everything and then come back to this "turn list" option, the scroll bar usually becomes available. This turn list scroll bar also seems to magically appear after I have started driving and complete like the first directive in the turn list.

Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone else with the Chevy Mylink Navigation system noticed this? Could a bad radio module/signal be the culprit? It's been like this since new but it just doesn't seem quite normal. Any ideas?! I've also noticed within the last month or more that the XM Travel Link services (Weather, Movies, Gas Stations) aren't showing up like they should be or like they used to when I just had the trial version. A lot of the times it tells me there isn't any information available for my area. I might see if the dealership can reset my radio?

·
Super Moderator
7,814 Posts
Sounds like software. As opposed to hardware.

Reactions: Starks8

·
Super Moderator
7,814 Posts
Do the dealerships offer any software based checks and resets? Or is the Mylink updates the only software type fixes they have?
AFAIK it is the software updates comming from the mother ship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts