Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Cruze LT 1.4, aka Yuffie, aka RecklessRed
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So yeah. this is from my 2015 Cruze LT. It has the touch screen, the head unit itself, and the faceplate control panel thingy. I am selling it cheap because it needs a new plastic bezel around the touch screen, but ither than that cosmetic issue, it is 100% fully functional. I swapped it out VERY early on when I bought the car and it's sat upon a shelf for like, 1.5 years. I just tested it working. I want $200 (FIRM) (that DOES NOT include shipping), but am also willing to talk interesting trades. I am into cars (obviously), so things for Cruzes and Hondas we can discuss. I am also a computer engineer, and LOOOVVVE electronics and video games and things like that, so if you got something you think is worth trade, let's talk.

Here is the link to my Google Drive folder with photos of it. It's a little dusty, but other than what I mentioned it's in really good condition.

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red, 1.4T Auto
12,421 Posts
So yeah. this is from my 2015 Cruze LT. It has the touch screen, the head unit itself, and the faceplate control panel thingy. I am selling it cheap because it needs a new plastic bezel around the touch screen, but ither than that cosmetic issue, it is 100% fully functional. I swapped it out VERY early on when I bought the car and it's sat upon a shelf for like, 1.5 years. I just tested it working. I want $200 (FIRM) (that DOES NOT include shipping), but am also willing to talk interesting trades. I am into cars (obviously), so things for Cruzes and Hondas we can discuss. I am also a computer engineer, and LOOOVVVE electronics and video games and things like that, so if you got something you think is worth trade, let's talk.

Here is the link to my Google Drive folder with photos of it. It's a little dusty, but other than what I mentioned it's in really good condition.

Is this still for sale or can I close the post?

Will be automatically closed in approx. 30 days without a response.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.